Sunday, October 9, 2011

First Post= Interducing Violet Golden!

Hey guys my name is Violet Golden and I will be nine years old in November. I love Monster High! Me and my friends are going to go trick-or-treating together this halloween and I am going to be Frankie Stein, my BFF is going to be Draculaura, and my other BFF is going to be Clawdeen Wolf. Another one of my friends is going to be Lagoona Blue, but I only might go trick-or-treating together. My brother who is four years old says he might be Deuce Gorgon or Holt Hyde, but I don't know how to tell him without hurting his feelings that Holt Hyde is REALLY annoying! Anyway, my favorite colors are pink and light blue. Ewwww I just heard my mom talking on the phone with someone and she said "No, I haven't heard about Avocado Ice Cream." then whoever she was on the phone with must have been saying something because she wasn't talking and then she said "Yum!" and I don't see how Avocado Ice Cream would be "Yum." I asked her why she thought Avocado Ice Cream would be good and she said "Duh, because it's ice cream and avocados." EWWWW!!!!

2 comments: