Thursday, October 13, 2011

Contest no. 1

Yo people I had this great idea for something on my blog. You (if you want) can make up monster names (example: Creepa Scaryfrights) and describe what they look like and maybe I will draw them and post them on my blog, but when I post them on my blog, you tell me if they look like the character you imagined. I will have a contest and the best monster idea will win. The prize is kind of lame but anyway, this is the prize: Your monster that you designed will go on my wall of fame! If you're wondering what my wall of fame is, It's a wall in my bedroom that I covered in things I love such as Harry Potter, animals, and of course, Monster High. I made up one a few weeks ago and her name is Creepa Scaryfrights. I gotta go! Bye people!
This has been another post by Violet Golden on

by: Violet Golden
P.S. I really love Frankie Stein! She's my fave character on Monster High!


Frankie says: "Hi! I'm Frankie, the new ghoul in school at Monster High School! I am 16 days old and I love being at High School! I've made so many ghoulfriends like my BFFs, Draculaura and Clawdeen Wolf. I also expierienced new things, like being on the Fearleading squad! Go Monster High!  Well, anyway, I am the daughter of Frankenstein and my favorite colors are black and white stripes. Monster High School rocks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment